- Guaranteed 19 games scheduled from April-August
- All games played at University of Ottawa Sports Complex
- CARHA Hockey Membership including sport accident and liability insurance
- Parking included
- No Saturday games
- Player of the Week awards
- Latest start time 10:30pm
- Online statistics posted on a nightly basis
Team Entry Fees
This Summer’s Travellers Hockey League entry fee is $4,820 (includes 13% HST).
Registration Steps and Payment Schedule
1. Submit all registration documents as indicated below, as well as payments as follows:
1st cheque: $450 initial deposit cheque dated immediately2nd cheque: $2,185 dated April 27th, 20173rd cheque: $2,185 dated May 25th, 2017Total : $4,820** E-Transfers will now be accepted for Team Deposits, Team Registrations and Team Bonds
NEW TEAMS : Plus $150 returnable team BOND cheque dated no later than April 27th, 2017.
PAYMENTS : Cheques or drafts are payable to “Travellers Hockey League”. Please write team name on front of all cheques. “Cash” payments/ E-Transfers for entry fees or team bonds ARE accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: If paying by e-transfer, please email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Complete in full and submit the following along with the required cheques as listed above (only fully completed entries are accepted):
(Although your roster may change prior to beginning of the season, an interim Roster/Calibre form must be submitted)
3. Return all cheques and forms to:
Travellers Hockey League
c/o CARHA HOCKEY Offices (Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm **after 4pm please slide under door. Please note our building closes at 6pm)
Suite 610, 1420 Blair Place
To Contact League Convenor
Please ask for Scott