Games for the Winter 2017-18 season are to begin on Friday, September 8th!
- Guaranteed 24 games scheduled from September to April
- All games played at University of Ottawa Sports Complex and TD Place
- CARHA Hockey Membership including sport accident and liability insurance
- Parking included*
- Player of the Week awards
- Latest start time 10:30pm
- Online statistics posted within 24 hours
*Parking at TD Place: Parking passes at TD Place are only good for the night of your game. Each Team Representative is responsible to collect individual inbound tickets and give these to the timekeeper. The timekeeper will then distribute the correct number of outbound passes to the Team Representative. When parking at TD Place, please use the entrance off Bank Street.
Team Entry Fees
Registration Steps and Payment Schedule
1st cheque: $450 initial deposit cheque dated immediately2nd cheque: $2,064 dated September 6th, 20173rd cheque: $2,064 dated October 6th, 20174th cheque: $2,062 dated November 6th, 2017Total : $6,640*E-Transfers will now be accepted for Team Deposits, Team Registrations and Team Bonds
(Although your roster may change prior to beginning of the season, an interim Roster/Calibre form must be submitted)
Travellers Hockey League
c/o CARHA HOCKEY Offices (Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm **after 4pm please slide under door. Please note our building closes at 6pm)